Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Week

This week was cool. I had a lot of good time to reflect on life and everything that is coming up in my life. My time in my ministry was really good. I have had a blessed time being with a girl named Lourdess who has recently just finished chemotherapy for Leukemia. She is such a little sweetheart, and she is still very fragile and sick sometimes from her long battle with Leukemia. It is pretty cool, because my Grandma is actually her regular school teacher, so we get to talk about her sometimes and how sweet of a girl she is.. 

We missed out on our lunch with a church family this week because of some schedule issues. But IJM spoke at our church this week and I missed it. It was apparently a very good message, and I am going to get it on DVD. If I could just ask for some prayer support for everything.. Life can be difficult, and I am getting through a lot of stuff right now.. Also pray for my kids in my class!

No comments: