Monday, February 9, 2009

We are all God's creation!

After reading the Old Testament all week I am immensely encouraged and inspired! It is so good to realize that we have a creator who loves us. Just going for a walk the other night.. I really began to realize my purpose in life, that God put me on this earth to live in it and walk with him. It is funny that I was living as a believer in Christ for a long time but never got that sense of belief in where I came from. I knew about Adam and Eve, the first people in the history of creation, but I never felt much of a connection with them. They always felt like a completely unrelated people to me, but now I feel totally related to them and I know that I came from them.. It is so cool! 

I took a break from my ministry this week, but I will be going into youth group now for this month. I did go to the Wood families house this weekend after church. They invite us over (all the New Life Kaleo people) one week every month now. Anyway, my time with other Christians has been great lately, I am really enjoying being with them. All in all I am looking forward to getting more involved in the youth.

No comments: