Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Good Week!

So, I did not actually get to teach my class this week for two reasons. One was that I was not feeling good, and the second was that we actually had too many teachers for our class! It was good tho, as I had some time to just rest this Sunday, after church I had a great day with some friends watching the superbowl. And I met some cool new people too! I have been thinking a lot lately about how we Christians are all family. And what that looks like. I have been thinking that I need to devote my life to my family much more than I am. 

Earlier in the week we went to Missions Fest and I had a great time there. I spent time with my family that I have not seen in years in Vancouver. There was a little bit of judgement there on me being a Christian, some rude remarks. All in all I was grateful to have the chance to see them. I was really affected by Tony Canpolo.. He spoke on how seduced we have been by materialism, made me realize how much I have been. I feel ready to devote my life to sacrifice and missionary work..

No comments: