Monday, January 19, 2009

Great Week

This week my Sunday morning ministry went really cool. I am just amazed sometimes how much of a relationship I have built with the kids. Some of the guys that I never thought I would be able to connect with are literally clinging to me. It’s exciting because I can see how engaged the kids are in this new program, much more than they were in the previous one; which was probably more suitable for grade 2/3’s. We were questioning them with things like who was the richest and poorest people in the Bible? And “ If you had many things and you know someone who had very little would you give to that person?” And using the good example of 2 Samuel where Samuel calls David out on his greedy behavior by using the example of the poor and rich man, the rich man then steals the poor mans only lamb.

Then after Church this Sunday all the available Kaleo’s went to Pastor Greg’s and his wives’ house. It was so enjoyable fellowshipping with them. I am just so encouraged at how genuinely nice they are. To the unsuspecting person they may almost seem fake. But after getting to know them for a while I have just gotten to know that they are truly genuine and good people. I am also on a nutritional cleansing month with Isagenix. It is making me feel so good and healthy. My mind is able to focus much more and it feels so good! Ta Ta for now..


 Brandon.

No comments: