Friday, November 14, 2008

Blog #8

This past week was my last week of my Tuesday Night Connect Groups, until mid January. I was a bit sad about that, although I see most of the kids at church on Sunday. The group will begin in January as well. I really like having dinner, and eating with new people all the time. It makes the big community church easier to get to know, because Sunday morning conversations are usually so short and they are in a full, loud room. 

My Sunday School teaching was actually a real blessing this week. We taught them on making the right decisions for God. It was the same deal as usual, but I am feeling like I am becoming increasingly effective in my ministry with them. The real blessing at the end was when I had a conversation with the other leaders there. They encouraged me so much, telling me I had gotten a lot better at teaching the kids. This Sunday School experience has been my first time working with kids on such a constant basis. So, please pray for me that I will continue to increase in those abilities. Other than that, we had dinner with the African Pastors that are visiting my church. That was a really fun time..
Please pray for me that I will get my work done early for school. It is one thing that I feel if I can get that done, I will be more effective in my ministries.


No comments: