After I came back to camp I talked in a Chapel about what was bothering me. A lot of people were expecting that it seemed. During the chapel I heard a lot of what people had to say to me. It felt good to know the truth, but I was still really hurt by it. Then later I talked to one of my leaders about forgiveness, and how I probably needed to forgive people. After that I thought about a lot of things, and I feel that I am able to feel a lot more at peace about these things they are not perfect, but I realize that I cannot expect any situation to be perfect..
Friday, December 12, 2008
Last Week of 1st Semester
This week was very difficult. I decided to leave and take a break for the last couple of days here. I was angry and upset about feeling excluded from the group. I had felt like that for a good portion of Kaleo. I think I tried to work past that, and just battled through the adversity. Well, by the end of this week I felt like a bottle that was filled up with pressure and ready to explode. I felt really wronged by a lot of the people in Kaleo for leaving me out. I came back after a day of leaving, God really was doing some cool stuff through putting people in my path when I left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment