Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog #4

I am at a bit of a spiritual low right now.. I am fighting to stay positive. I feel like I am holding back tears all the time,  last night I found out that my Gramma has a tumor in her head. Immediately when I found out I didn't have much of a reaction to it. And I am not too worried intellectually because I know how much my Gramma loves God and no matter what she will be with God in heaven whenever her life ends. But spiritually this is taking its toll on me. It doesn't really matter how much the intellect gets in the way.I feel a little bit angry at life right now. I know I need to stay positive for her sake and just pray faithfully so that is what I am going to do for the rest of the night.

My ministry for this week was buying lunch for a homeless guy that I met in church a week before Kaleo started. His name was Tim and I just saw him the other night with a cut up face and everything. I asked if I could do anything for him and he said yes so we went to get some food, then we prayed and I give him some of Gods word.

Prayer team can you pray for my Gramma and Tim, 
God Bless, Brandon.

No comments: