
Well, this is the last blog post of the year! This has been a struggle writing this blog this year, but I am sure it will be a good memory to look back on! First off, I would like to thank everyone that has been praying for me this year. I am sure that has contributed to this year in a huge way.
This year has been a real year of growth. I feel like I have grown in so many different ways: I feel like I am stronger in resisting temptation; I have become more comfortable with being close to people, and have built many good friendships; I have been sober the whole year (longest time for me in years); and I have developed more of a servant heart, in my opinion.
This was a really interesting group of guys in Kaleo this year, each with their own unique personality. We have helped each other so much, and I have learnt so much from the guys, and gals. I pray that I did make an eternal difference in the lives of the kids I was teaching in Sunday school this year. All I can do for them now is pray. But overall, I feel that it was what God wanted me doing this year, and I learned so much from the experience on how to interact and love kids.
So I imagine I may be looking back on this blog in 10 years from now (HOPEFULLY MARRIED TO A HOT... I MEAN, BEAUTIFUL WOMAN) :X But hey for now the single life is GOOD! WOO HOO God bless everybody! Im Out~~~
LOVE B

No comments:
Post a Comment